What is Bounce Rate?
Bounce Rate is The calculation of total active click performed by an individual just before he close down or leave a Web page (Exit Rate).
Total Clicks !!!, Of what business is that to me? , its of every business to you reasons be that you a webmaster and you aspire your Blog to grow high.
Why Bounce Rate ?
Search engine uses this arithmetical calculation in determination of so many factors in there algorithm, determination of factors such as content relevancy, Content safety, and Page Authority.
How does this Works?
A user behavior web analytic report tells that “a user would quickly leave a site if they notice no relevance in the content, and in turn would click a web page ads or content, if the web ads or page is enticing enough, featuring quality graphics, article, tag-lines, and titles”.
Thus search engine seek the interest and satisfaction of there users, and they are not always online to perform a manual watchful Measurement, in over 5 million active Blogs online, thus to do the measuring, they deployed this means of measurement Site Bounce Rate, Bounce rate determination is also one of the factor in which search engine uses in page authority and site ranking.
Enough with my ranting, here are killer ways to reduce your site bounce rate.
Note: in any web analytic tool you use (Google Analytics, Alexa,Quantcast) in measuring traffic on your blog,low bounce rate are better, and ranges between (30- 50) , while high bounce ratesranges from (70- 80), while 60 is moderate.
No Blog can ever have 0- 10 bounce rate.
1. Add Related Content:- Using simple and free plugins like Related Post Plugin, and Yet another Related Post Plugin, are handy tools to decrees your site bounce rate and exit rate, plugins like that display few post based on related tags, and categories, and display them at the bottom of the Post you make, either with a thumbnail or without.
While choosing with or without a Thumbnail, place with related articles with thumbnail by the widget area, and just below post, place without a thumbnail below, that’s just mere list of related post – this method works best.
2. Use Contextual Linking:- Its more noticed that users are likely to click related articles pinned in a article relating to yet another related article. Example writing a content like best phone in the android market and placing a link Top Ten android Smartphones 2015 like won’t be a bad ideal, and users are more likely to click it.
3. Use Page List Navi:- Page navi List Methods are techniques to always get your users make at least on click before there finally leave your blog.
How to do this?
When you write an interesting articles you couldplace Page Navi excerpt and get a single click from the user.
4. Link the toggle/tabs Button: Here are examples of WordPress Toggle buttons
[toggle title=”Here is a WordPress toggle”]You just clicked on it[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Here is another WordPress toggle”]You just clicked on it[/toggle]
inking it to open a new tab when clicked on, to a specific Category isn’t a bad idea.
E.g when you create Tab of Smartphone, and you link the tag to smartphone users have unknowing made a click, and you still got your user, cause you didn’t send them to another article.
5. Create Killer titles:- This is Zenith of all tips in this article you should get, killer titles is the brain behind every clicks and exit a user make on your site, killer article title are supported with the related content, while page-navi, and contextual Linking are Secondary.